New Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 for Sale in Phoenix, AZ
In the Mercedes-Benz GLC lineup, the GLC 300 stands out as the entry-level trim level. Browse the latest Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupes and SUVs below and learn more about their features, then contact us for a test drive at Schumacher European near Scottsdale!
20 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Why Drive a Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV?
The GLC was ranked #1 Small Luxury SUV by Edmunds.com. In their Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 review, Edmunds said, “the entry-level GLC 300 will fit the majority of shoppers and drivers.” The review goes on to say that the “elegant design inside and out gives it a true luxury appearance.” For formidable performance throughout Mesa, the GLC 300 comes with a turbo 4-cylinder engine and available 4MATIC® all-wheel drive. Other feature highlights include:
- Ample cargo space and plenty of legroom
- Heated front seats and optional ventilated front seats
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory settings
- Power liftgate and power-folding mirrors
- Split power folding rear seats
- Dual-zone climate control
- Handsfee streaming and an 8-speaker sound system with HD Radio™
- 7-inch infotainment display with mbrace® connect
Explore the Full GLC Lineup at Schumacher European!
Do you have questions about the GLC prices? Learn more about other GLC configurations, such as the Mercedes-Benz 300 4MATIC® or Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLC 43! Our team will help you figure out which is best for your trips around Fountain Hills.