Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive
Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive adds more control, traction, and confidence on the streets of Scottsdale. Available in many Mercedes-Benz models, this advanced all-wheel drive system provides the following perks:
- More grip during bad weather, including rain, sleet, or snow
- Preserves strong fuel economy
- Distributes power to the wheels that can use it best
How Does Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive Work?
The 4MATIC® All-Wheel system works in four different ways to enhance your driving ability in Mesa and beyond:
- Braking, acceleration, and steering all depend on the force sent to your car’s tires. By expanding the power distribution from the front or rear wheels to all four, it maximizes the force that can be sent to the road.
- When you’re headed into a corner, the outside wheels take a longer path than the inside ones. That causes them to rotate at different speeds. The 4MATIC® system monitors wheel spin and makes sure it’s running as it should.
- Loose dirt, patches of ice, and sudden rain can change a road surface quickly. Luckily, the 4MATIC® AWD system monitors conditions and adjusts brakes and engine output to match. It works with an electronic traction system to maintain control.
- In high performance driving situations, being able to send different amounts of torque to each wheel maximizes your handling. Luckily, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive does just that.
Which Mercedes-Benz Vehicles Can Be Equipped with 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive?
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4MATIC® Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz C 300 4MATIC® Coupe, Sedan, and Cabriolet
- Mercedes-Benz E 300 4MATIC® Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz E 400 4MATIC® Coupe, Sedan, Wagon, and Cabriolet
- Mercedes-Benz CLS 550 4MATIC® Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz S 450 4MATIC® Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz S 560 4MATIC® Coupe and Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV and Coupe
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 550e Plug-In Hybrid 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 4MATIC® SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 550 4MATIC® SUV
Browse Our 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive Selection
Explore our inventory of new, used, and certified pre-owned models with all-wheel drive today to see which one works best for your needs. If you’d like to explore Mercedes-Benz features like 4MATIC® or PRESAFE® in person, schedule a test drive at our showroom near Fountain Hills — you can visit your favorite restaurants or golf courses in style in no time!
More From Schumacher European
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a versatile family vehicle with exciting performance features and technologies on every trim. Not to mention, it offers the blend of power and fuel-efficiency many Scottsdale families demand from a midsize SUV. What’s more? It’s available at a price you might not expect. For example, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300…
When you compare the Mercedes-Benz Metris and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter luxury van prices, you’ll notice some differences. This is because the Sprinter and Metris are available in a range of unique configurations, so your Scottsdale business gets the power, space, and utility it needs to flourish. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Metris prices…
Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE® is one of the high-tech safety features available in many new Mercedes-Benz models. The PRESAFE® Mercedes-Benz technology activates if the possibility of an accident is detected, and the system engages features to increase the safety of passengers. Learn more to find out if PRESAFE® is a system that will help you on Scottsdale…